Thursday, August 5, 2010

Firsts

A lot has happened in the last 9 weeks! I've done lots of things for the very first time and so I thought I'd make a list :D

First time in...
Colorado
Montana
Wyoming
South Dakota
a town as small as Ekalaka :D

First time playing...
paintball
woodsball
lacrosse
ninja-wha

First time...
rappelling off of a cliff (it was 60 ft tall)
having lunch while river rafting
riding in the back of a dump truck
driving a bus...ok it was a mini bus :)
working as a camp counselor
working as a sound man (girl?)
seeing Sanctus Real, NeedToBreathe, and Jars of Clay live
camping out under the open sky...and getting rained on
making a fire with only paper, a car lighter, and bugspray ;)
fire-throwing
waging a prank war
liking a hot guy
seeing a real turkey
shooting clay pigeons
meeting a hissing beetle
mowing
weed eating
shooting a rifle
starting a vehicle without a key
jumping to a trampeze off a 29 ft. pole
eating an onion ring
cooking breakfast over an open fire
having a vehicle stall on me
tackling someone
standing underneath a waterfall
having a huge mud fight with ADULTS!!
leading a song in worship that I don't know
having a secret from my family that they're not going to find out about till I get home
wearing basketball shorts
not wearing my rings for more than a few days
rode a 500 ft. zipline
cracking over 300 eggs for one meal (no, I didn't eat them all)
seeing baby fawns in the wild
riding mountain bikes on a mountain
riding a unicycle


That's all I can think of for now...I'm sure there's much more I've forgotten!

No comments:

Post a Comment